ButyGen is suitably coated sodium butyrate which serves as the source of most bio-available form of
butyric acid in the distal part of gastrointestinal tract. The coating of butyric acid with a suitable fat matrix
allows it to remain stable throughout the upper digestive tract & butyric acid is only released in the
distal end of the digestive tract. There are various properties attributing to the benefits of butyric acid which
have been established through several trials and studies.
- Stimulates the production of pancreatic secretion including enzymes & helps in digestive functions
- Stimulates insulin & promotes intestinal epithelium development in the distal part of digestive tract
- Improves absorption of nutrients & also enables energy for the animal
- Butyric acid positively stimulates the immune system of animals
- Suppressive action on many of the pathogenic microbes in the gut
Chicks and growers: 300 g per ton of feed.
Breeder and Layers: 500 g per ton of feed.
Or as recommended by Veterinarian/Nutritionist.
Powder: 5 kgs and 25 kgs bag.