Mycotoxins can occur in all agricultural commodities throughout the animal feed supply chain under appropriate field or storage conditions. Under practical conditions, no poultry feed is completely free of mycotoxins. Additionally, no feed can be expected to contain only one mycotoxin.
The adverse effects of two or more mycotoxins are usually many folds higher than individual Mycotoxin. Indicating a clear & persistent danger of significant losses in productivity & performance of animals.
What is ToxiRex Plus and how does it work?
ToxiRex Plus is a unique non-digestible broad spectrum mycotoxin binder containing “dipolar active adsorbents”, Calcium Montmorillonite, Green Algae & Yeast cell wall derived MOS (mannan oligosaccharides).
ToxiRex Plus works on the principle of “Complete Irreversible Binding” of mycotoxins irrespective of any changes in pH. This is achieved through abundantly available complex sites of binding between multiple layered (10 layers) Montmorillonite & algae extract.
Unique non-digestible broad spectrum mycotoxin binder containing best quality dipolar active adsorbents, calcium montmorillonite, green algae and yeast cell wall derived mannan oligosaccharides (MOS).
- Larger surface area of 10 plus interlayer spaces connected with algae extracts
- Readily accessible multiple adsorption sites
- Unique binding structure, not just binding of small planar toxins like aflatoxins but also toxins with complex structure
like zearalenones, fumonisins & trichothecenes
- Positively stimulates immunity levels
- Free from heavy metals & dioxins
- Fast acting, interacts with mycotoxins within 10 minutes of application
- Effective at low inclusion levels
500 g per ton of feed or as recommended by veterinarian/nutritionist.
Feeding rate varies based on mycotoxin risk level and life stage of birds.
Powder: 5 kg and 25 kg bag.