Tylogen FS is 10% Tylosin Phosphate used as poultry feed supplement. Tylogen FS is used for prevention & treatment of infections caused by tylosin-sensitive pathogenic micro-organisms like mycoplasmosis, chronic respiratory disease & infectious synovitis in chickens & turkeys.
Each Kg contains : Tylosin Phosphate 100 g
- For prevention & treatment of infections caused by Tylosin-sensitive pathogenic micro-organisms
- Chronic respiratory disease, mycoplasmosis & infectious synovitis in chickens & turkeys
- Infectious sinusitis in turkeys
- Spirochetosis (Borreliosis) in chickens
- Diarrhoea in pigs
- For prevention of liver abscesses (caused by Sphaerophorus necrophorus & Corynebacterium pyogenes)
- Helps in fattening of calves
- To improve weight gain & performance
To be fed orally, Tylogen FS must be well homogenized into the feed. In order to reach uniform homogenization with feed, it is recommended to mix the measured quantity of the preparation (calculated on the basis of the prescribed dose) on stages in the following order: up to 10 Kg feed; up to 100 Kg feed; & up to 1000 Kg feed
To be added at the rate of 200 g-500 g/ton of feed
Or as recommended by the Veterinarian/Nutritionist
Powder: 5 kg and 25 kg bag.