VetoSacc supports the health & productivity of poultry in all stages of development and all types of production-from hatchery to harvest. The probiotic actions of vetoSacc result in stable digestive function & better immune response. This helps to reduce enteric challenges in poultry which impacts growth & productivity, so producers get better growth rates, improved feed efficiency, reduced mortality &
achieve a positive economic return.
VetoSacc is a combination of live strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus acidophilus & prebiotic fructo oligosaccharides (FOS).
- Reduces bad bacteria and increases good bacteria in gut.
- Maintain optimum pH for better digestion and absorption.
- Increased gut villus length, which increases feed utilization by higher absorption.
- Increases gut line integrity reducing infection.
- Increases innate immunity.
- Increases growth.
- Increased Feed Utilization.
- Better FCR.
- Reduce chances of diseases.
- Decreases pathogen stress in the gut.
- Supports intestine during and post antibody treatment.
Routine Application :
100 g / 1000 birds / day
Application at Specific Stress Periods :
200 g/1000 birds/day
Post Antibiotic Treatment – For 4 consecutive days starting 24 hours after antibiotic application
Around Feed Changes – For 3 consecutive days starting one day prior to feed change.
During Stress Period – Recommended daily.
In Feed : 300 to 500 g/ton of feed
Or as recommended by Veterinarian/Nutritionist.
FS: 1 kg, 5 kgs and 25 Kgs.
WS: 500 g, 1 kg, 5 kgs and 20 kgs.