Cal – Tide is an excellent source ionic calcium which is the most abundant divalent ion found in milk. Ionic calcium therefore serves as the perfect source of most rapidly available calcium for dairy animals.
Composition: Ionic Calcium 43.5 g w/v
- Helps in easy calving & minimizes incidence of retention of placenta (ROP)
- Improves early lactation milk yield & prolongs the period of peak milk yield.
- Helps in faster recovery from milk fever & better overall management of milk fever
- Maintains serum calcium level longer than I/V therapy & provides five times more calcium than I/V calcium injection
- Enhances serum calcium level within 15 min of oral administration
- Increases calcium mobilization from bones & improves calcium absorption from intestin
A day before calving : 1 bottle/head/day
On the day of calving : 1 bottle/head/day
A day after calving : 1 bottle/head/day
Direction to use :
Hold the head of the animal in a normal to slightly elevated position. Place the nozzle into the back of the mouth and squeeze the content of the bottle slowly.
Or as recommended by Veterinarian/Nutritionist.
300 g bottle