Trace mineral nutrition has a rich history of discovery & research in the field of dairy nutrition. The discovery of new organic sources of trace minerals has proven records of improved bio-availability over inorganic source of trace minerals in dairy.
MinoPlex Gold Advance
The Glycinate Minerals – Prepared using Glycine, the smallest amino acid in nature.
The Smallest Amino Acid – Trace mineral element complex has a higher mineral content & superior bioavailability compared to any other chelates. MinoPlex Gold Advance, therefore is a big leap forward in the area of Mineral Nutrition
Composition: Blend of highly bioavailable Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Cobalt, Potassium, Sodium, Organic Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Nicotinamide, Sulphur (Added essential amino acids and probiotics)
- Highly bioavailable minerals which meets trace mineral requirements
- Very Minimum interaction with other macro & micro minerals
- No complex formation with phytate, hence higher mucosal absorption of minerals with greater efficiency of added phytase
- Enhances fertility & reproductive health
- Reduces stress in animals
- Maintain production in hot environment
- Increases calcium absorption & turn over in the blood
- Greater hoof health
- Better skeletal structure & function
Cattle/Buffalo: 50 gm/head/day.
Calves/Sheep/Goat : 25 gm/head/day.
Or as recommended by Veterinarian/Nutritionist.
Powder : 1 Kg & 5 Kg