Trace mineral nutrition has a rich history of discovery & research in the field of poultry nutrition. The discovery of new organic sources of trace minerals has proven records of improved bio-availability over inorganic source of trace minerals in poultry.
The Glycinate Minerals – Prepared using Glycine, the smallest amino acid in nature.
The Smallest Amino Acid – Trace mineral element complex has a higher mineral content & superior bioavailability compound to any other chelates.
MinoPlex, therefore is a big leap forward in the area of Mineral Nutrition.
Blend of highly bioavailable Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Selenium, Iron, Cobalt, Ca, P, K and with an added benefit of Vitamin A, D and D3.
- Greater absorption & ensures meeting trace minerals requirement of the bird
- Minimal antagonism with other minerals & macro molecules
- Does not form complexes with phytate, hence higher mucosal absorption of minerals with greater efficiency of supplemented phytase
- Enhanced fertility & hatchability
- Improved immunity & better response to vaccines
- Minimal excretion of minerals in environment
Broilers/Layers: 500 – 750 g/ton of feed
Breeder: 750-1000 g/ton of feed
Cattle/Buffalo: 50- 80 g/head/day
Calf, Sheep, Goat & Swine: 15-25 g/head/day
or as recommended by the Veterinarian/Nutritionist.
Powder: 5 kgs and 25 kgs bag.