Swine Iron is a high concentration of highly bioavailable iron supplement for piglets and adults to overcome iron deficiency conditions.
Composition: Iron: 50 mg/ml, Copper: 5 mg/ml
Contains: Ferrous Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Dried Yeast, Guar gum and Flavoring agent.
- Overcome most common issue in pig rearing, Iron deficiency.
- Improves the blood production.
- Improves oxygen carrying capacity of blood.
- Haemoglobin generation and re-generation in blood.
- Stimulates pigs’ natural instinct to root.
- Recover from anemia.
- Provides different sources of iron.
- Highly bioavailable Iron for immediate effect.
- Highly palatable to ensure easy consumption.
Newborn: 2 ml/ piglet, give between 12 to 24 hours after farrowing (Before administration ensure the newborn are nursing).
Piglets (up to 10 days old): 2 ml/ piglet, twice daily (all 10 days).
Piglets (10 days old onwards): 5 ml/ piglet, twice daily.
Adult (Anemic condition): 10 ml/ piglet/day (all 21 days).
Or as suggested by the Veterinarian.
Liquid: 500 ml, 1 Ltr and 5 Ltrs jar.