Vetogen as Gold Sponsors
Vetogen as Gold Sponsors at CLFMA’s 55th Annual General Meeting and 63rd National Symposium 2022 – “Changing Dynamics of Animal Agriculture in India” held on 30th September & 01st October 2022 at Hotel, “The Leela Mumbai”.
The CLFMA OF INDIA, CLFMA an Apex Organization Nurturing One Voice of Livestock Industry for past 55 Years. This year CLFMA Symposium was themed as “Changing Dynamics of Animal Agriculture in India”. Major Animal Husbandry related Political and Industry leaders where present for two days in brain storming discussing related to various issues and possible solutions of livestock feed Industry.
- Shri Parshottam Rupala, Hon’ble Minister of Fisheries,
- Shri Radakrishna Eknathrao Vikhe Patil Hon’ble State Minister of Revenue, Animal Husbandry and Dairy Govt of Maharashtra
Symposium had great session involving discussion over
Session 1: Mitigating the challenges of price Escalations of feed ingredients
Moderated by: Mr Amit Saraogi, Managing Director, Sarawagi Agrovet Pvt. Ltd.,
Speakers and Topic:
- Mr Kumarjit Mazumder, Head-Sales and Strategy RMSI Cropalytics Pvt Ltd – Crop Map, a tech solution to optimize business across livestock Agriculture value chain
- Prerana Desai, Head of research, Samunnai Agri- Outlook of corn
- Mr Kevin M Roepke, Regional Director-South Asia&sub-Sahara Africa(SAASSA)USSEC – Insights on soymeal demand and availability.
- Hemant Bansal, Vice President, Ruchi Soya Ind.Ltd., Vice President Indian Vegetable oil Processors Association- Soybean meal access for animal Feed sector
Session 2: Go to Market strategies: Dairy, Poultry and Aqua Products.
Moderated by: Mr Balram Singh Yadav, Managing Director, Godrej Agrovet Limited
Speakers and Topic:
- Dam Meagher, President and CEO of Novus International Inc. – Global Experience of Go to market approach.
- Mr B Soundararajan , Chairman , Suguna Group – Direct to consumer approach Poultry Products
- Mr Bhupendra Suri, CEO, Creamline Dairy – Direct to consumer approach Dairy Products.
- Dr Manoj M Sharma, Aquaculture Expert, Mayank Aquaculture Pvt Ltd., – Domestic Marketing of Shrimp: Need of the hour in India
Session 3: Regulations (FSSAI, BIS) and Potential Impact on Animal Agriculture.
Moderated by: Dr P S Mahesh, Joint Commission and Director CPDO &TI, Govt. of India
- Dr shish Paturkar, Honourable Vice Chancellor Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Science University(MAFSU).
- Dr Parminder Singh, Professor Animal Nutrition (Extension) Dept. of Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension Education, College of Veterinary Science, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(GADVASU)
- Dr Amit Sharma, Director, Trade and International Cooperation, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Govt.of India.
- Mr Amit Choudhary, Joint Director, Bureau of Indian Standards(BSI), Mumbai Branch, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India
Vetogen feels proud and happy to be a part of this mega event from CLFMA which address the practical issues of livestock feed manufacturers, raise voice to government and policy makers to solve issues, ease the way of business and making Indian farmers stabilize their livestock business and serve the human population with sufficient and quality protein.
Dr Nilay Prasad, Dr Nilim Kumar Kakati, Dr Sathya Sooryan A M and Dr Vishal Biradar participated in CLFMA-2022 from Vetogen.