Mycotoxins can occur in all agricultural commodities throughout the animal feed supply chain under appropriate field or storage conditions. Under practical conditions, no poultry feed is completely free of mycotoxins. Additionally, no feed can be expected to contain only one mycotoxin.
The adverse effects of two or more mycotoxins are usually many folds higher than individual Mycotoxin. Indicating a clear & persistent danger of significant losses in productivity & performance of animals.
What is ToxiRex and how does it work?
ToxiRex is a unique non-digestible broad spectrum mycotoxins binder containing “dipolar active adsorbents” which effectively binds most prevalent & potent mycotoxins, including Aflatoxins, Ochratoxins, Fumonisin B1, Citrinin, T-2 toxin, Zearalenone & DON (Vomitoxin). It also effectively binds to Cyclopiazonic Acid (CPA) & Mycophenolic Acid (MPA) prevalent in Indian market
Unique non-digestible broad spectrum mycotoxin binder containing dipolar active adsorbents.
- Ideal surface area that binds only mycotoxins, not the nutrients or vitamins
- Blend of clays “suitably activated” to adsorb a wide range of mycotoxins
- Free from heavy metals & dioxins
- Fast acting, interacts with mycotoxins with 10 minutes of applications
- Effective at low inclusions levels
- Inhibits the mould growth in feed
- Improves liver & kidney functions
Feeding rate: 0.5-2 Kg/ton of feed
ToxiRex is a fine light brown power, insoluble in water.
Feeding rate varies based on mycotoxin risk level in feed and life stage of bird
or as recommended by Veterinarian/Nutritionist.
Powder: 5 kgs and 25 kgs bag.